Sentences with magnanimity in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use magnanimity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for magnanimity.
- He had a courage, a magnanimity, that was equal to the strain of any such uncertainty. (9)
- Nevil gaped at the empty magnanimity which his uncle presented to him as a remarkably big morsel. (10)
- Or why, once having reached them, not have the magnanimity and circumspection to retire into private life immediately? (10)
- She pleads for him; and, as Camilla is silent on his account, the cynical magnanimity of Camillo is predisposed to spare a fangless snake. (10)
- She wounded him by not supplying the expected enthusiastic asseveration of her belief in his general tendency to magnanimity. (10)
- Upon the question of his magnanimity, as well as of his courage, there could not be two opinions. (10)
- Why, then I maintain that the magnanimity of Beer would have blazed effulgent on the spot: there would have been louder laughter and fraternal greetings. (10)
- Women under compulsion, as vessels: men in their magnanimity, patriotically, voluntarily. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for magnanimity. Perhaps also see a sentence for mingled and ways to use massive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use magnanimity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.