Sentences with maidenly in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use maidenly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for maidenly.
- A period of maidenly distress not previously unknown to her ensued. (10)
- All her maidenly pride stood up at once. (10)
- If there is hesitation at the immense undertaking, it is but maidenly. (10)
- In deference to her maidenly understanding, she gazed inquiringly. (10)
- She was of an age to be maidenly romantic: our situation favoured it. (10)
- This was behind a maidenly demureness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for maidenly. Perhaps also see a sentence for mind and ways to use materially in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use maidenly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.