Maidens sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use maidens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for maidens.
- And, Sirs, upon the second count of this indictment: Would you have a lanthorn dive into cesspools to rescue maidens? (8)
- But you know, Grig, the Maidens were quite upset about her. (8)
- Or those preposterous maidens sprinkling linen on the grass from watering-pots while the skies were full of rain? (9)
- Poetic men take aim at maidens. (10)
- She does not cry the cry of ordinary maidens in like cases. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for maidens. Perhaps also see a sentence for mouthing and ways to use manliness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use maidens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.