Sentences for majority. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use majority in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for majority.
- Had he not treated me fairly and frankly in handing over my own to me on the day of my majority? (10)
- Have you forgotten your verses of the day of my majority? (10)
- I say, may it please Providence to make you a good German scholar by the day of your majority. (10)
- In politics I am with the active minority on behalf of the inert but suffering majority. (10)
- Mighty composedly the majority of the grown people took it. (2)
- The King of New York is sovereign by force of will alone, and he will reign in the voluntary submission of the majority. (9)
- The battle they enjoy is the battle that goes for the majority. (10)
- The law of the majority arranges that. (8)
- Their majority in the House will command it. (10)
- There are people who do not know themselves and as they are the majority they manufacture the axioms. (10)
- They are the majority. (10)
- We have to do with forces in politics, and the great majority of the Irish Nationalists in Ireland has made them a force. (10)
- What a chance to put something between them and destitution when he had joined the majority! (8)
- Women must be mad, to provoke such a warning; and the majority of them submissively show their good sense. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for majority. Perhaps also see a sentence for madmen and ways to use maybe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use majority in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.