Manageable sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use manageable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for manageable.
- And when I tell you the prince is manageable as your ship, if you will only take and handle the rudder. (10)
- He is manageable, sober too, when his mind is charged. (10)
- He was evidently manageable. (10)
- No man was ever so manageable. (10)
- Of all the dear little manageable men! (10)
- Russett is quite manageable. (10)
- She was a manageable woman; the same scourge had its instant wholesome effect on her when she snubbed the secretary. (10)
- Simon Hart, was hazy and manageable, I did not object. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for manageable. Perhaps also see a sentence for mainly and ways to use magnetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use manageable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.