Use manoeuvre in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use manoeuvre in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for manoeuvre.
- A manoeuvre like that was poor; and besides, he had seen the sallow eyes give a twinkle more than once. (10)
- Adister was allowed no time to set the manoeuvre in motion. (10)
- Bertram one of the worst subjects to work on, in any little manoeuvre against common sense, that a woman could be plagued with. (4)
- By this manoeuvre, Wilfrid prepared for himself a defender when the charge was brought against him. (10)
- He can manoeuvre, we know. (10)
- His manoeuvre had been foreseen. (10)
- Keep eye on those dogs behind us, and manoeuvre your cigar. (10)
- She was no longer absolutely bent on winning him, or he might have seen a manoeuvre. (10)
- The tips of his fingers, the roots of his hair, pricked with vexation, and still, manoeuvre as he might, Sedgett followed him. (10)
- This utter love of Nevil Beauchamp was beyond his comprehension, but there it was, and he had to submit to it and manoeuvre. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for manoeuvre. Perhaps also see a sentence for manifest and ways to use maze in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use manoeuvre in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.