Manoeuvres example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use manoeuvres in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for manoeuvres.
- As soon as he realized that Wurzburg was so near he had slipped down from Gotha for a glimpse of the manoeuvres. (9)
- At these manoeuvres anything may happen, at any instant. (10)
- He offered me a place in his carriage for the manoeuvres. (9)
- He on his side told her of going to Wurzburg for the manoeuvres, and they agreed that it was very strange they had not met. (9)
- In such manoeuvres the hour of afternoon tea will pass; and the time really wore on till it was time to dress for dinner. (9)
- It was a brilliant day, with the promise of sunshine, through which a chilly wind blew, for the manoeuvres. (9)
- Raikes was wasted in manoeuvres to lead his beautiful companion into places where he could be seen with her, and envied. (10)
- Silly woman, what does she expect by such manoeuvres? (4)
- The manoeuvres of selfishness and duplicity must ever be revolting, but I have heard nothing which really surprises me. (4)
- The town was full of the military reserve, out for the French Autumn Manoeuvres, and the reservists walked speedily and wore their formidable great-coats. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for manoeuvres. Perhaps also see a sentence for margaret and ways to use manly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use manoeuvres in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.