Manoeuvring used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use manoeuvring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for manoeuvring.
- And, manoeuvring round the room with added pomp, he shook hands with each separately. (8)
- At Dallas Johnston made another stand and Sherman, facing the hostile line, began his customary manoeuvring for an advantage. (7)
- At these points it needed considerable reasoning to overcome her wish and some active manoeuvring in both of us to enforce our arguments. (9)
- Longfellow was equally anxious that he should not do so, and he took a harmless pleasure in out- manoeuvring him. (9)
- She pressed it absently between finger and thumb, and began manoeuvring round another way. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for manoeuvring. Perhaps also see a sentence for miss and ways to use maintaining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use manoeuvring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.