How to use mantelpiece in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mantelpiece in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mantelpiece.
- But those bronzes and the mantelpiece had not been there when she was, only the fireplace and the wall! (8)
- Darcy, who was leaning against the mantelpiece with his eyes fixed on her face, seemed to catch her words with no less resentment than surprise. (4)
- He turned his back suddenly, and leaned against the mantelpiece. (8)
- Hilary did not look after her, but, standing by the lofty mantelpiece above the ashes of the fire, rested his forehead on his arm. (8)
- It was an accident that the mantelpiece was chipped and rusty, the fire-irons bent and worn, his linen frayed about the cuffs. (8)
- Redworth left his chair and walked to the mantelpiece. (10)
- She vanished at once, and there were the mantelpiece and his bronzes. (8)
- Then, making for the mantelpiece, he took therefrom a bunch of Parma violets, evidently brought by his last pupil, and thrust them under her nose. (8)
- This aged butler lay in bed waiting for the inevitable striking of a small alarum clock placed in the very centre of his mantelpiece. (8)
- Wickham, suspended, amongst several other miniatures, over the mantelpiece. (4)
- Willoughby went to his desk and the battery-table and the mantelpiece. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mantelpiece. Perhaps also see a sentence for met and ways to use mastering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mantelpiece in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.