Margin sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use margin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for margin.
- Everywhere near the creek, which here had a margin of lowland, the earth was trodden into mud by the feet of men and horses. (1)
- On either hand, meadows and orchards bordered, with a margin of sedge and water flowers, upon the river. (2)
- The open shows many slabs and table tombstones; and all round the margin, the place is girt by an array of aristocratic mausoleums appallingly adorned. (2)
- Then I lowered my pack, laid it along the wall on the margin of the road, and unbuckled the straps. (2)
- This gives you an ample margin, and, as you know, is far more than I originally contemplated. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for margin. Perhaps also see a sentence for muffins and ways to use madness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use margin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.