Marko example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use marko in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marko.
- At night Marko sent her word that she might sleep in peace, for things would soon be arranged and her father had left the city. (10)
- Feet came rushing up the stairs: her door was thrown open, and the living Marko, stranger than a dead, stood present. (10)
- In fire of gaze, Marko was not outdone. (10)
- Marko sank into the category of dreams during sickness. (10)
- Next to the sight of Alvan her friend Marko was welcome. (10)
- Prince Marko did what he could to please her; he knew something of the rumours about Alvan and the baroness. (10)
- Prince Marko knew that there was another, a magical person, a genius of the ring, irresistible. (10)
- Seeing Marko too, assured of it by his broken look, the terrible mournfulness less than the horrible irony of the truth gnawed within her. (10)
- She was directing the letter when Marko Romaris gave his name outside her door. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marko. Perhaps also see a sentence for marven and ways to use mall in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marko in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.