Use the word marriages in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use marriages in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marriages.
- Berry had acted conspicuously in fifteen marriages, by banns, and by licence, and to have such an obvious requisite dinned in her ears was exasperating. (10)
- He asked if it were not the month of the marriages too, and she answered that he must ask Alice about that. (9)
- I know all about marriages. (10)
- In any case, they might make capital marriages; and the farm estate should go to whichever of the two young husbands he liked the best. (10)
- It can hardly be necessary in these days to urge marriages on. (10)
- Moreover, the marriage of these two renewed her belief in true marriages, and their intention to unite was evidence of love. (10)
- One of these hasty war marriages, of which the dear Vicar had not approved, and so it had been kept dark. (8)
- She is not in favour of early marriages, so she merely wishes to know the footing upon which we stand: that of friends. (10)
- She, who had made a love-match which had been successful, had a horror of unhappy marriages. (8)
- The marriages had happened in this way. (10)
- They had each had money, but their marriages had made a material difference in their degree of consequence. (4)
- What have our marriages done for us? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marriages. Perhaps also see a sentence for moreover and ways to use manhood in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marriages in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.