Sentences with marries in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use marries in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marries.
- But who marries one like me but a fool? (10)
- I envy the man that marries her, but she denies me such luck. (10)
- I merely say it will be against my hopes and judgment if she marries you. (8)
- It is wholly unimportant who marries who, or whether anybody marries at all. (9)
- Nobody marries without love, do they? (8)
- She marries a Hanoverian officer. (10)
- She marries a gigantic limpet. (10)
- The same if I say a word of this woman, he marries her to-morrow morning. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marries. Perhaps also see a sentence for mind and ways to use materially in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marries in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.