Masses sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use masses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for masses.
- A delicate scent of flowers from the masses in the chancel mixed with the light and the prevailing silence. (9)
- Dense masses of smoke hung amid the darting snakes of fire, and a red malign light was on the neighbouring leafage. (10)
- He could hardly speak of Deutschland for enthusiasm at the sight of the moving masses. (10)
- Many had been cut clean off and their masses of foliage seriously impeded the progress of the troops. (7)
- Mountain masses of clouds, rounded in sunlight, swung up the blue. (10)
- On his head was a slouch felt hat, once white, from beneath which hung masses of uneven hair, seemingly unacquainted with either scissors or comb. (1)
- Once the masses are uppermost! (10)
- The cast of it being such, sometimes in speaking of a happy play of artillery upon congregated masses, an odd effect was produced. (10)
- The infantry rose in masses, springing into line. (7)
- The leaves flickered in and out of the light in tumultuous masses. (2)
- The peep at our treasures to regain composure had, we fear, given the foreigner glimpses, and whetted the appetite of our masses. (10)
- The road wound and descended swiftly among masses of chestnuts. (2)
- They grew in masses and of all shades, from deep purple to pale grey, and their scent, very penetrating, very delicate, floated on the wind. (8)
- They were full of reason, conscience, horror, full of impatience, contempt, revolt; but they did not love the masses of their fellow-men. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for masses. Perhaps also see a sentence for maintained and ways to use mammon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use masses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.