A sentence using the word measuring. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use measuring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for measuring.
- And this may be but a washed wall, it is true: revolutionary sceptics are measuring the depths of it. (10)
- Fenellan said, conscious of height and breadth in measuring the wisp of a figure before him. (10)
- How fair and pretty she was, bent diligently, holding up her brush, measuring, wrinkling her brows. (8)
- Matey was the prisoner gazing at light of a barred window and measuring the strength of the bars. (10)
- While they sat there conversing in this metre and that, measuring quotations, lo! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for measuring. Perhaps also see a sentence for motions and ways to use meditate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use measuring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.