Meditations sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use meditations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for meditations.
- Both rode with mantled visages, and appeared profoundly inattentive to the world outside their meditations. (10)
- Elizabeth awoke the next morning to the same thoughts and meditations which had at length closed her eyes. (4)
- Even so little disarranged her meditations. (10)
- His habits were invariable, as were his meditations. (10)
- I brushed these meditations away. (10)
- I could have asked the bell-ringer for his blessing, good, sedate old man, who swung the rope so gently to the time of his meditations. (2)
- Lavender put down the saucer and continued his meditations. (8)
- Miss Priscilla Graves now fastened her meditations upon Skepsey; and it was important to him. (10)
- She was listening to Isabella Lawrence Finchley, wishing she might have followed to some end the above line of her meditations. (10)
- The intelligence filled my head like the buzz of a fly, occupying my meditations without leading them anywhere. (10)
- Their spirits were in general exhausted; and to determine whether the day had afforded most pleasure or pain, might occupy the meditations of almost all. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for meditations. Perhaps also see a sentence for murderer and ways to use meanwhile in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use meditations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.