Sentences for menace. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use menace in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for menace.
- Any menace to her precious liberty makes her prickly. (10)
- How if there be danger and menace above? (10)
- It reared such a mailed head of menace, that his heart was seized with a quivering, as though it had been struck. (10)
- It was impossible for me to deny that my father had shielded the princess: she would never have run for a menace. (10)
- Men retire so from the presence of the great, for greatness is power and power is a menace. (1)
- Old Jolyon held up his hand; dark-rimmed glasses depending between his finger and thumb quivered slightly with a suggestion of menace. (8)
- She began with him, but skillfully transferred the close of her remark, and the little smile of menace that went with it, to his wife. (9)
- The idea of searching for anything which would incriminate, and entitle him to hold a menace over her, did not even come to him. (8)
- There was no menace in her eyes: the lashes of them drooped almost tenderly, and the lips were but softly closed. (10)
- There would be no rest for either of them in an existence of meetings and partings like this, with the menace of that fellow. (8)
- Whether anything but the menace of a participation in her conjugal possessions could have despatched her to that hateful place, I doubt. (10)
- Without abundant labour of the right sort on the land we cannot hope to cope with the menace of the pirate submarine. (8)
- Yet it seemed an insult that Frau Katharina had no fear that she could menace her happiness. (5)
- Yet, over those sunshiny days there hung a shadow, as of something kept back, not shared between them; a kind of waiting menace. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for menace. Perhaps also see a sentence for magical and ways to use melody in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use menace in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.