How to use threat in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use threat in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for threat.
- Each apostle based her claim on the superior virtue and attainments of her clergy, and clinched the business with a threat of hell-fire. (2)
- I told you it was only necessary to use the threat. (8)
- It seemed to indicate a threat; but for the moment it did not disturb her so much as the review of her moral prostration. (10)
- Keep us apart by the threat of a divorce? (8)
- Saintsbury patiently, with a playful threat of consequences in her tone. (9)
- Still, she had given Cyriax cause for the threat. (5)
- The bad she divined: it approached like some threat of inflammation. (10)
- The third time he uttered a threat that sprang an answer from her bosom in shrieks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for threat. Perhaps also see a sentence for timidly and ways to use theorist in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use threat in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.