A sentence for the word miranda. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use miranda in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for miranda.
- But Miranda had not followed. (8)
- He sat in his study, with Miranda near him, for fully an hour, without doing anything whatever, sunk in a strange, half-pleasurable torpor. (8)
- Hilary seemed making for their seat, but Miranda, aware of Martin, stopped. (8)
- Miranda did not move. (8)
- Miranda saw that it had wheels. (8)
- Miranda, hearing him so silent, rose. (8)
- Miranda, stealing out between her master and his visitor, growled. (8)
- So they stood a moment, changing eyes, and then Miranda spoke, and they came down to earth, feeling no less in heaven. (10)
- Then it was that, underneath his seat, Miranda found what she had been looking for all her life. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for miranda. Perhaps also see a sentence for moneyed and ways to use misled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use miranda in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.