Sentence using the word mire. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use mire in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mire.
- And, by the way, if King Edward had not trampled them into the mire so thoroughly, we should hear of it at times even now. (10)
- Down below we have to scramble for it in the mire. (10)
- Married, the mire was her portion, whatever she might do. (10)
- So that, if successful, I must have rolled myself in mire. (10)
- The choice was, to let London come and see them dragged through the mire by the monstrous woman, or to seek new homes. (10)
- The nature of the art was hinted, with the delicacy of dainty feet which have to tread in mire to get to safety. (10)
- Too timid, or too scrupulous, down we go into the mire. (10)
- What if a miserable woman were dragged through mire to reach it! (10)
- Yes, he was fortunate so far; he fell into the mire and got out of it. (10)
- You go against my will; you offend me, sir; you drag my name and blood into the mire. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mire. Perhaps also see a sentence for meanwhile and ways to use miserly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mire in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.