Examples of mud sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use mud in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mud.
- A brush of the coat; mud must be dry by this time. (10)
- Everywhere near the creek, which here had a margin of lowland, the earth was trodden into mud by the feet of men and horses. (1)
- He lay quite still, his clothes covered with mud. (8)
- I mind much more all the creatures who are always flinging mud at the country making him their hero suddenly! (8)
- I suppose they were sure the mud at any rate was a home product. (2)
- If she had even an outside chance, she would trail her pride, drag it through the mud, through thorns! (8)
- Nor did she stir the mud in him upon which proud man is built. (10)
- The mud, as of a world-thaw, encrusted the wheels and curtains of the carryall. (9)
- They are still uncivilized: they still bear a resemblance to the old monsters of the mud. (10)
- Torn backward out of the saddle, he fell on his back in a pool of leaves and mud. (8)
- We found them in the mud, and while she was bending over, the curls got in her eyes. (8)
- We thought him extortionate, and we mostly walked through snow and mud of amazing depth and thickness. (9)
- What chance of making her understand the marsh of mud and tangled weeds he must drag through to reach her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mud. Perhaps also see a sentence for mobile and ways to use murderous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mud in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.