Sentences for miseries. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use miseries in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for miseries.
- Alas, and I was on the brink of new and greater miseries! (2)
- But I need not repeat them: they were accurately translated in imagination from my physical miseries. (10)
- But will you not comprehend that to the older man his miseries are multiplied by his years? (10)
- He cures those miseries; he creates the novel harmony. (10)
- Our little party had but few of the miseries here recounted to contend with. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for miseries. Perhaps also see a sentence for magnet and ways to use miraculous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use miseries in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.