Sentences with misunderstood. University students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use misunderstood in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for misunderstood.
- Adding had misunderstood him. (9)
- Another, having given me a direction which, as I found afterwards, I had misunderstood, complacently watched me going wrong without adding a sign. (2)
- But I am willing to hope the best, and that his character has been misunderstood. (4)
- He assured everybody, that Lady Camper was much misunderstood; she was a most remarkable woman; she was a most affable and highly intelligent lady. (10)
- He was excessively irritated, without cause in my opinion; he simply misunderstood certain matters. (10)
- I could not have misunderstood a thing of that kind, you know! (4)
- I have entirely misunderstood Lady Susan, and was on the point of leaving the house under a false impression of her conduct. (4)
- This gentleman was peaceably looking for his wife, and I misunderstood him. (9)
- We misunderstood each other: he believed me more to blame than I really was; I considered his interference less excusable than I now find it. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for misunderstood. Perhaps also see a sentence for mildenham and ways to use mixture in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use misunderstood in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.