A sentence for the word moan. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use moan in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moan.
- And when Wreford saw him lying there, he began to moan and sob, but Hubert never stirred. (8)
- But a nature like yours could not sit still and moan. (10)
- Chump let go the door-handle with a moan. (10)
- From her lips came a little moan, and she sank down huddled, and stayed there ever so long, numb and chilly. (8)
- It was long before she grew mindful of the absurdity of the moan recurring whenever reflection wearied. (10)
- Lifted to his feet, the general sank back to the earth with a moan and fainted. (1)
- Raikes was from head to foot nothing better than a moan made visible. (10)
- She did not cry, but a little moan came from her now and then. (8)
- She did not look back to moan. (10)
- She shrank down lower still, and a little moan escaped her. (8)
- Since then, no complaint or moan of any kind…. (8)
- There was no sign of a house near; they were quite solitary; to all his questions she gave an unintelligible moan. (10)
- To watch him even now makes one feel how terrible is that dumb grief which has never learned to moan. (8)
- Very often we struck our feet against the dead; more frequently against those who still had spirit enough to resent it with a moan. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moan. Perhaps also see a sentence for moneyed and ways to use modifications in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moan in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.