Moaned in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use moaned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moaned.
- At intervals he moved his limbs; he moaned at every breath. (1)
- Berry struck her hands and moaned. (10)
- Dahlia moaned at the exposure of her tear-stained face, she turned it languidly to the wall. (10)
- Finding that her echo was not accepted as an answer, she moaned his name lovingly. (10)
- For an hour or more he did not speak, though once or twice he moaned, and faintly tightened his pressure on her fingers. (8)
- Pericles, prostrate on the floor, moaned that he was wounded. (10)
- She moaned a refusal to see the doctor. (10)
- She moaned in a terror of distrust, loathing her cousin: not asking herself why she needed support. (10)
- She saw the pale-faced family that had given her shelter, and moaned for lack of a way of helping them and comforting them. (10)
- Sir Lukin moaned for relief. (10)
- Sumfit moaned and flapped her apron. (10)
- The innkeeper moaned for food at night and in the morning, and Angelo tossed him pieces of bread. (10)
- The sufferer moaned and his lips moved convulsively. (1)
- Thought of the briefest of replies was a mountain of effort, and she moaned at her nervelessness in body and mind. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moaned. Perhaps also see a sentence for manners and ways to use mob in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moaned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.