Moaning sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use moaning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moaning.
- A low moaning was coming from him. (8)
- At that very moment, too, a low moaning came from the room above. (8)
- Basil heard a hollow, moaning, gurgling sound, regular as that of the machinery, for some note of which he mistook it. (9)
- Benson staggered, moaning at intervals to his cruel comforter. (10)
- Had Sir Purcell sunk or bent under the thong that pursued him, he might, after a little healthy moaning, have gone along as others do. (10)
- Instead of accepting this challenge, Guy stepped to Werner, and laid his moaning foe length-wise in an easier posture. (10)
- People were moving above; he heard a long moaning sound that filled his heart with terror. (8)
- The latter departed moaning over his five pounds ten shillings in paper; the former rejoicing at his five pounds in gold. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moaning. Perhaps also see a sentence for moved and ways to use morsfield in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moaning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.