How to use modestly in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use modestly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for modestly.
- An indistinct comparison was modestly presented, of one unmoved by worldly considerations. (10)
- Cecilia and her husband would have to live modestly. (10)
- Farina modestly stood aside, and allowed the Goshawk to confront his prisoner. (10)
- He was egregiously polite, but modestly kept back any expressions of triumph. (10)
- Mavering walked beside Alice, modestly explaining the difficulties of rose culture, and his method of dealing with the red spider. (9)
- She is of superior station to me, and may not wish to associate with me, the General modestly said. (10)
- She preferred the calmer, the truer pleasure of seeing him modestly take lessons in the nomenclature of weeds, herbs, grasses, by hedge and ditch. (10)
- Stager modestly referred the question to him by her silence. (9)
- Westangle took her praises as passively, if not as modestly, as Verrian received his. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for modestly. Perhaps also see a sentence for meryton and ways to use motive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use modestly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.