Sentences with momentarily. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use momentarily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for momentarily.
- Action continuous, though the curtain is momentarily lowered according to that action. (8)
- Fragments of broken rock were falling around him, and his own position momentarily threatened a downfall. (6)
- It grew momentarily more insufferable: he began wantonly beating his lacerated hand against the splinters again to counteract that horrible ache. (1)
- She was startled by a direct attack which aroused her momentarily lulled energies. (10)
- Soon the shrewd physical bracing, acting momentarily on my brain, relaxed; the fitful illumination ceased: all ideas faded out-clung about my beaten body-fled. (10)
- The apparition became momentarily more distinct, and grew, visibly; it was drawing near. (1)
- The gloom and melancholy which beset me, momentarily increased. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for momentarily. Perhaps also see a sentence for midges and ways to use mortality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use momentarily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.