Use monastier in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use monastier in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monastier.
- I had not seen a pretty woman since I left Monastier, and there but one. (2)
- In a little place called Le Monastier, in a pleasant highland valley fifteen miles from Le Puy, I spent about a month of fine days. (2)
- Monastier is notable for the making of lace, for drunkenness, for freedom of language, and for unparalleled political dissension. (2)
- Our first interview was in Monastier market-place. (2)
- The bell of Monastier was just striking nine as I got quit of these preliminary troubles and descended the hill through the common. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monastier. Perhaps also see a sentence for manifest and ways to use momentary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monastier in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.