How to use monday in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use monday in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monday.
- Besides, on Monday he would begin his farming. (8)
- Collins returned most punctually on Monday fortnight, but his reception at Longbourn was not quite so gracious as it had been on his first introduction. (4)
- Do not be distressed, Eleanor, I can go on Monday very well. (4)
- I got more acquainted with him last Monday than ever I did before. (4)
- Monday afternoon the storm which had been beating up against the southeasterly wind nearly all day thickened, fold upon fold, in the northwest. (9)
- Of course, I know that he came home very late on the Monday night. (8)
- On Monday she would go! (8)
- She entered the rooms on Thursday evening with feelings very different from what had attended her thither the Monday before. (4)
- That would mean not seeing her till Monday; and he stood his ground. (8)
- They really go on Monday; and I was within a trifle of being persuaded to stay at Lessingby till that very day! (4)
- They would cock it on Monday and be carrying the day after, if rain held off. (8)
- Well, Monday morning came, and I was in such a fuss! (4)
- You took it to him, he says, three days ago; that is, on Monday, and received cash for it? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monday. Perhaps also see a sentence for messenger and ways to use monthly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monday in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.