A sentence for the word monsters. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use monsters in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monsters.
- But his laughter on leaving her stamped it a cruelty; of the kind that plain mortals, who can be monsters, commit. (10)
- He must say to himself that Balzac, when he imagined these monsters, was not Balzac, he was Dumas; he was not realistic, he was romanticistic. (9)
- None of the dime museums escaped his research, and he conversed with freaks and monsters of all sorts upon terms of friendly confidence. (9)
- She had seen those monsters with their peering eyes somewhere. (8)
- They are still uncivilized: they still bear a resemblance to the old monsters of the mud. (10)
- They call us monsters, I suppose. (8)
- Wherever there is romance, these monsters come by inimical attraction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monsters. Perhaps also see a sentence for monsieur and ways to use mortimer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monsters in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.