Monster in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use monster in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monster.
- A white-faced, stony-hearted monster! (8)
- And there she was, voluntarily in the hands of a monster! (10)
- Big natures in their fits of explosiveness must be taken by flying shots, as dwarfs peep on a monster, or the Scythian attacked a phalanx. (10)
- For the rest, her demeanour to the old monster world exacting the servility of her, in repayment for its tolerating countenance, was faultless. (10)
- He dies respectably in a marriage-bed, which is more than I should have foretold of the monster. (10)
- He maliciously declined to gratify the monster of feminine curiosity in the lump, and doled out the scene piecemeal. (10)
- Her view of the burgess English imaged a mighty monster behind bars, to whom we offer anything but our hand. (10)
- Instead of his going under eclipse, the beauty of his lady eclipsed her monster. (10)
- Ripton was familiar with the rod, a monster much despoiled of his terrors by intimacy. (10)
- She stooped to a buttercup; the monster swept by. (10)
- The monster had hold of her. (10)
- The dragon still lacked a tip to his forked tongue, and a stream of fiery threads dangled from the jaws of the monster. (10)
- You are acutely conscious of yonder old monster when he is mouthing at you in politics. (10)
- You take me for a kind of monster. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monster. Perhaps also see a sentence for mated and ways to use mob in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monster in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.