Sentences with ruffian in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ruffian in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ruffian.
- A ruffian like this Jones will make all the capital he can out of that purse. (8)
- And was poor old Bemis that burly ruffian? (9)
- He felt that he had raised a devil in that abominable smirking ruffian. (10)
- He had nothing but this torn-up letter from some anonymous ruffian, whose impudent intrusion into his private life he so violently resented. (8)
- I saw the ruffian yesterday. (10)
- It was there believed by the gentlemen, though rather against evidence, that the man was a sturdy ruffian, and an infuriated sot. (10)
- On no account would he have pulled up to help the ruffian. (8)
- That ruffian would be only too rejoiced! (8)
- The man is a ruffian. (8)
- What a ruffian he must be! (8)
- What a noise that old ruffian makes! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ruffian. Perhaps also see a sentence for requisite and ways to use rush in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ruffian in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.