Prodigy in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use prodigy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for prodigy.
- He is generally thought a fine young man, but do not expect a prodigy. (4)
- I hope you will be pleased with my son; but you must not expect a prodigy. (4)
- I remember, in Dresden, once, a Fraulein Kuhnstreich, a prodigy, very young, considering her accomplishments. (10)
- In fact, they felt a little that they had this evening been a sort of background to their prodigy: which was not in the design. (10)
- She had no power of imagining the lineaments of that prodigy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for prodigy. Perhaps also see a sentence for permit and ways to use preached in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use prodigy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.