Mont sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mont in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mont.
- He entered quietly, as Mont missed his shot. (8)
- It was young Mont in flannels, standing in his boat. (8)
- Michael Mont in flannels stood on the verandah smoking a cigarette. (8)
- Michael Mont was enraptured with the whole thing. (8)
- Michael Mont was whirling his arms above him; she could see them dashing at his head; then waving at the moonlit blossoms of the acacia. (8)
- Michael Mont, sir, is in the drawing-room. (8)
- On arriving home he heard the click of billiard-balls, and through the window saw young Mont sprawling over the table. (8)
- The staccato shouts of Jack Cardigan pursuing the ball, the laugh of young Mont rose in the stillness and came in. (8)
- The young man, Mont, had caught her on the rebound, of course, in the reckless mood of one whose ship has just gone down. (8)
- To be sure, young Mont had formed a habit of appearing on his motor-cycle almost every other day. (8)
- Was not Fleur as self-possessed, quick, glancing, pretty, and hard as the likeliest Muskham, Mont, or Charwell filly present? (8)
- We must, as I have ever said, be morally on alpine elevations to comprehend Alvan; he is Mont Blanc above his fellows. (10)
- When the game was over Mont came up to him. (8)
- Young Mont, no doubt, so Fleur had not been lonely. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mont. Perhaps also see a sentence for muffins and ways to use moderation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mont in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.