Sentences with montague in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use montague in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for montague.
- And how consistently Montague Dartie had drunk too much. (8)
- Aunt Juley wanted to know what Montague had said. (8)
- He had never quite forgiven Emily for having been as much taken in by Montague Dartie as he himself had been. (8)
- Montague just come up to breakfast. (10)
- Montague, and get her to give you a warm bath, and tell her from me to prepare some dinner for you. (10)
- Montague, that is what the country people call roemancing. (10)
- Montague, the housekeeper, for a tea of cakes and jam. (10)
- Montague, the housekeeper, with reference to the bath for Crossjay, and stepped off the grass. (10)
- She inclined more and more to that peace and quietness of which Montague Dartie had deprived her in her youth. (8)
- Thus had passed Montague Dartie in the forty-fifth year of his age from the house which he had called his own. (8)
- When she had sped him off to Mrs Montague, she was in a blush. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for montague. Perhaps also see a sentence for mining and ways to use moist in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use montague in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.