Sentences for monuments. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use monuments in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monuments.
- But we, who live remote from history and monuments, we must read or we must barbarise. (9)
- Happy for mankind if they were monuments only! (10)
- Some are crowded to the doors; some are empty like monuments; and yet you will ever find new ones in the building. (2)
- Their hands were kept empty: a trifle in their heads would topple them over; they were monuments of the English system of compromise. (10)
- We went to Mount Auburn together, and I viewed its monuments with a reverence which I dare say their artistic quality did not merit. (9)
- You mount by stairs in a cutting of the rock to find yourself in a field of monuments. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monuments. Perhaps also see a sentence for made and ways to use morally in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monuments in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.