How do you use motioned in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use motioned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for motioned.
- As he fronted Barto, he motioned a finger to the curtain hangings, and Violetta, quick at reading signs, found his bare sword there. (10)
- Cutting short ablutions that certainly were never protracted, he welcomed Derek, and motioned him to pass into the kitchen. (8)
- Gyp detached his arms from her completely, sat down on an old oak chest, and motioned him to the window-seat. (8)
- Lady Dunstane motioned her fan, and Diana came, bending head. (10)
- Lord Fleetwood motioned him down. (10)
- Middleton hastily motioned the paternal ceremony in outline. (10)
- Nodding coolly, Martin motioned them aside. (8)
- Pendyce motioned it aside. (8)
- She motioned with both her hands in dumb supplication. (10)
- She half rose in response to his questioning bow, and he motioned her to her seat again. (9)
- Soames motioned him to a seat. (8)
- Temple and I echoed him, and Saddlebank motioned his hand as though he were wheedling his goose along. (10)
- Willoughby motioned to him to go. (10)
- Willoughby motioned to them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for motioned. Perhaps also see a sentence for memorable and ways to use mourn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use motioned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.