How do you use murdered in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use murdered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for murdered.
- It was as if the helpless had been carried in and murdered, that they might not hamper those whose business it was to fall to-morrow. (7)
- She has murdered love. (10)
- She may have been murdered. (10)
- The thing lived; her deed was the woman; there was no separating them: witness it in love murdered. (10)
- There Foxleigh, too, some day must go, asking of Nature why she had murdered him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for murdered. Perhaps also see a sentence for mental and ways to use murder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use murdered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.