Sentences with music-room in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use music-room in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for music-room.
- After lunch, they went out across the garden to see the music-room, and he sat down at the piano. (8)
- And, almost at once, the sound of his violin, furiously played in the music-room, came across the lawn. (8)
- As the moon drew up, they stole out across the garden to the music-room. (8)
- Burnamy looked into the dining-saloon and the music-room, with the notion of trying for some naps there; then he went to his state-room. (9)
- Drawn by that eternal waltz tune he reached the doorway of the music-room. (8)
- Four little icicles had formed beneath the window of the music-room. (8)
- He was close to a window, and entering by it, he passed, through music-room and hall, up to his bedroom. (8)
- She had a dim notion of trying to go up into the music-room above, but a glance at the reeling steep of the stairs forbade. (9)
- She hurried over her bath and dressing, and ran out to the music-room. (8)
- She was cut off from the music-room, had not crossed its threshold since her discovery. (8)
- The light was just failing when they went back into the music-room. (8)
- The morning passed as usual; but when she came to the music-room at noon, she found that he had gone out. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for music-room. Perhaps also see a sentence for mingled and ways to use musgrove in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use music-room in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.