Musicians sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use musicians in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for musicians.
- A few of the musicians were still lingering over the wine which the travelling merchants and artisans had ordered for them. (5)
- A party of convivial musicians, next door to a friend of mine, hung suspended in this manner on the brink of their diversions. (2)
- Amateurs, they are not to be named: perfect musicians. (10)
- I told Lady Charlotte you were sure to insist upon a balcony for musicians. (10)
- Itinerant musicians, and none but this fry, continued to be attentive to the dispensers of soldi. (10)
- Not earnestness worn as a cloak, but issuing, we see; not simply a leader of musicians, a leader of men. (10)
- On a small dais three musicians were fiddling. (8)
- Or Aunt Rosamund, with her perpetual rescuings of lost dogs, lame horses, and penniless musicians? (8)
- She heard him open his window, and parley in angry tones with the musicians below. (10)
- She saw herself in imagination travelling along the highway with nimble jugglers merry musicians, and other care-free vagrant folk, instead of plying the needle. (5)
- The musicians laid down their instruments, and trooped out, one by one. (10)
- The band consisted of eight wind instruments; they played astonishingly well for itinerant musicians. (10)
- What I think would be perfectly lovely would be to inspire painters and musicians. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for musicians. Perhaps also see a sentence for majesty and ways to use muffins in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use musicians in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.