How to use muzzle in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use muzzle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for muzzle.
- Even this did not smell of carrots, and putting his muzzle over her shoulder against her cheek, he slobbered a very little. (8)
- He is gross fact, a leash, a muzzle, harness, a hood; whatever is detestable to the free limbs and senses. (10)
- He seemed inquisitive; the antidote of his naughtiness excited him; his tail circled after his muzzle several times; then he lay. (10)
- He took it and sat looking into the muzzle, wishing it might go off by accident and kill him. (9)
- He turned his eyes again to the muzzle of the rifle and for a moment fancied that it had moved; it seemed somewhat nearer. (1)
- I want the practical Englishman to settle his muzzle in a nosebag of ideas. (10)
- It was like walking against the muzzle of a loaded cannon suddenly unmasked. (10)
- Jolyon could feel the muzzle, where a few whitish bristles grew, cooling already against his lips. (8)
- Picking him up, we carried him to a four-wheeled cab, and took his muzzle off. (8)
- Romfrey nodding some sort of acquiescence over the muzzle of his gun, whether reflective or positive Rosamund could not decide. (10)
- She was stroking the muzzle of her horse; and a sort of dry rage began whisking and rustling in his heart. (8)
- The brute had blood on his muzzle. (8)
- The softness began puffing on his muzzle. (8)
- We would, at moments of national crisis, muzzle such persons, as we muzzle dogs that we suspect of incipient rabies . (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for muzzle. Perhaps also see a sentence for met and ways to use multitudes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use muzzle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.