Necklace example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use necklace in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for necklace.
- And had I had an idea of it, nothing should have induced me to accept the necklace. (4)
- And then before the ball, the necklace! (4)
- Do you think Henry will claim the necklace as mine, and fancy you did not come honestly by it? (4)
- Finding the packet safe, he put a couple of rings and the necklace with the opal in his waistcoat pocket. (10)
- He gave it to me, and with the necklace I make over to you all the duty of remembering the original giver. (4)
- I offer nothing but an old necklace. (4)
- It contained an amethyst necklace, an emerald pendant, and a diamond ring. (8)
- The necklace really looked very well; and Fanny left her room at last, comfortably satisfied with herself and all about her. (4)
- You see, this opal was in a necklace. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for necklace. Perhaps also see a sentence for necessitated and ways to use neat in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use necklace in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.