Necks in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use necks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for necks.
- And indeed it was no time for scruples; we seemed to feel the hot breath of the champion on our necks. (2)
- Bags with draw-strings at their necks have been pulled over the chandeliers and tied. (9)
- For you, Justice drops from the bough: we have to climb and risk our necks for it. (10)
- He knew the birds well, and stood watching the dignity in the curve of those white necks and formidable snake-like heads. (8)
- It affected our horses as well as ourselves; they extended their necks and threw forward their ears. (7)
- So have common executioners been thanked by queenly ladies baring their necks to the axe. (10)
- Their white bodies, their stately necks, passed out of his sight, and he went toward the house. (8)
- They curve their necks, and paw, and look proud. (10)
- We were English boating-men, and the Belgian boating-men fell upon our necks. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for necks. Perhaps also see a sentence for natures and ways to use nettles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use necks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.