Sentence using the word needle. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use needle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for needle.
- By degrees he grew aware of a little consolatory touch, like the point of a needle, in his consciousness. (10)
- It was difficult to thread the needle. (5)
- Kind of sympathetic needle to the magnet behind anything. (10)
- One may be determined to find a needle in a dust-heap; one does not with any stiffness of purpose go at a dust-heap eagerly. (10)
- Pendyce had begun to draw her needle in and out with a half-startled look on her face. (8)
- Reminiscences of the interview overnight made it oppressive to her to hear herself praised for always pointing like the needle. (10)
- Say, Dahlia was false, and repents, and has worked with her needle to subsist, and can, and will, for her soul strives to be clean. (10)
- She saw herself in imagination travelling along the highway with nimble jugglers merry musicians, and other care-free vagrant folk, instead of plying the needle. (5)
- She was still obstinately biting at her hand, and suddenly her chin flew up, and there, between her teeth, was the needle. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for needle. Perhaps also see a sentence for nephew and ways to use necessitated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use needle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.