Sentences with needless in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use needless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for needless.
- Ah, those many, many needless dead! (1)
- Algernon remonstrated against so needless a formality; but Anthony put the startling supposition to him, that he might die that night. (10)
- Collins repeated his apologies in quitting the room, and was assured with unwearying civility that they were perfectly needless. (4)
- For an hour afterward the injunction of silence in the ranks was needless. (7)
- From beginning to end it all seems so unnecessary, such a needless, cross-grained muddle. (8)
- He had been, needless to say, an eldest son. (8)
- Indeed, the suggestion was needless; to go by the short route meant absolutely certain failure to deliver the message. (1)
- Needless precaution; we could not have spoken if we had tried, for our hearts were in our throats. (7)
- Needless to say, he leaves it to your decision. (10)
- The little model evidently tried to tell herself that her foreboding had been needless. (8)
- You are but working up a scene, provoking needless excesses: you are storing misery in retrospect, or wretchedness to be endured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for needless. Perhaps also see a sentence for nights and ways to use nevil in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use needless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.