Sentences for superfluous. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use superfluous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for superfluous.
- As an intermediary, permit me to state that you are taking superfluous trouble. (10)
- Could anything be superfluous that had given me so much pleasure as I read? (9)
- Further corroboration was quite superfluous. (10)
- He could not think her superfluous; and she was very good-natured. (9)
- He was the only person, in all my voyage, who saw anything hardy in so simple a proceeding; although many considered it superfluous. (2)
- Then she asked her brother the superfluous question, whether he loved her, which Evan answered satisfactorily enough, as he thought; but practical ladies require proofs. (10)
- Then she had a mind to tear up her letter as superfluous; but she did not. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for superfluous. Perhaps also see a sentence for sacredness and ways to use supernatural in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use superfluous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.