Neighbouring sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use neighbouring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for neighbouring.
- A single neighbouring squire and magistrate, by name Trusham, had been bidden, to make numbers equal. (8)
- Behind the archway in the neighbouring room two waiters met, and in their nods and glances was that same unconscious sympathy, the same conscious grin. (8)
- Countess Lena von Lenkenstein was riding to see her betrothed shoot on a neighbouring estate. (10)
- Dense masses of smoke hung amid the darting snakes of fire, and a red malign light was on the neighbouring leafage. (10)
- He cannot but be moved to the extremity of the charitableness neighbouring on tears. (10)
- He had thence to find his way to the neighbouring pot-house. (10)
- High above all neighbouring houses, she was almost appalled by the majesty of what she saw. (8)
- Luigi, despatched to reconnoitre from a neighbouring eminence, reported a Piedmontese encampment far ahead, and a walking tent that was coming on their route. (10)
- Not with any disdain, with no passion: such a line as she herself pursued she indicated to him on a neighbouring parallel. (10)
- Sometimes I was tempted to think it the voice of a neighbouring waterfall, and sometimes a subjective result of the utter stillness of the hill. (2)
- The air was perfumed with hemp from neighbouring fields. (2)
- The clean-shaved, square-cut face, with those almost epileptic, forceful eyes, had a stillness and intensity beside which the neighbouring faces seemed to disappear. (8)
- There, after some trouble, he obtained information directing him to the neighbouring mews. (10)
- With this neighbouring goal before her, she turned her back upon Augsburg the following morning. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for neighbouring. Perhaps also see a sentence for now and ways to use nephew in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use neighbouring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.