A sentence using the word nightingale. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use nightingale in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nightingale.
- A nightingale began the charm. (10)
- A nightingale was heard on this side and on that. (10)
- Do you hear that nightingale? (10)
- He, however, treated her as the harbinger bird, wryneck of the nightingale, sure that Aminta would keep her appointment unless an accident delayed. (10)
- Pericles, and would not be put off by hearing that it was a startled jackdaw, or an owl, and an ole nightingale. (10)
- The youth stood as if listening to a nightingale of the old woods, after the first sweet stress of her voice was in his ear. (10)
- Then a nightingale began to give forth its long liquid gurgling; and a corn-crake churred in the young wheat. (8)
- This owe we to thy music, bridal nightingale! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nightingale. Perhaps also see a sentence for notoriety and ways to use nicely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nightingale in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.