A sentence using the word nightingales. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nightingales in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nightingales.
- Every space of earth lifted clear to her; the woodland listened; and in the bright silence the nightingales sang loud. (10)
- If I cannot amuse you, perhaps the nightingales will. (10)
- Not unlike July nightingales. (10)
- Strong and full sang the nightingales that night Farina held watch by the guilty castle that entombed his living beloved. (10)
- The nightingales still sang. (10)
- The nightingales were mute. (10)
- The meadow breathed peace, and more and more the nightingales volumed their notes. (10)
- The night was still, and stiller in the pauses of the nightingales. (10)
- When the spring came, nightingales, redbreasts, finches and thrushes without number sang their merry notes above the head of the unfortunate one who lay there. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nightingales. Perhaps also see a sentence for notoriety and ways to use night-air in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nightingales in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.